I read an interesting article from MOPS newsletter today. I just thought of relating it to my own views and sharing it here. Anyone can relate to it in their own point of views.
In the highlighted sentences are the different Strategies to make stress work in your favor , rather than finding ways to change the stress-filled situations that come into our life.
- ORGANIZE. “Disorganization creates stress.” I have been quite disorganized lately. I used to list my “things… read more
To accept this award here are the rules: Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.… read more
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing… read more
I was able to take pictures of the children who were trick or treating in our front porch. They are so cute! Most of the little girls were fairies, princesses, and the little boys were soldiers, creepy looking clowns, Dracula and many more. The parents were in their costumes too, quite creepy looking though. There were so many of them this year but sad to hear from them that there were only a few houses who are open for trick or treats in our area. We are… read more
Hi Everyone! I’m back! It was a good Halloween season for us. How was your Halloween? Have you had so much fun Trick or Treating this year?
For us, we just celebrate our Halloween in a traditional style. This is my second Halloween here in America. My hubby carved his pumpkin and I just painted my pumpkin. We just did this in the last minute before any families with children in our neighborhood will start Trick or Treating. We didn’t go outside for that because our Baby… read more