I just shared some of my tips or guidelines in washing laundry at my Love Home, Grow Garden blog.
- Segregate whites, darks. Dark clothing can stain the whites, especially when they are new.
- Pre-soak the ones very dirty and stained clothing, like my baby’s bibs and dirty pants, to take off the 1st line of stained particles that attached to the fabric.
- Separate sweatshirts, heavy cotton fabrics from non-heavy ones because they attract lint ones permanently pressed in the dryer.… read more
Thank you Shydub for giving me this Life is good award. Life has been good for me because I’m surrounded with friends like you. Char!
1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Give this award to six other bloggers
3. Link back to the person who gave this award.
4. Let them know about the award.
Here you go;
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish… read more