* My favorite tradition for Easter is by going to church everyday in the holy week before Easter day. My siblings and I almost got tired of it but our Mama is very persistent for us to do holy obligations during the holy week. We go the mass, do the stations of the cross, listen to the long mass about the 7 last words, reflecting of the passions of our Lord and Visita Iglesia on Black Saturday. And on Easter day, after mass, we go to the beach!
2. Are you a “shower” or a “long, hot bath” kind of person?
* I’m a shower type of a person.
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
* Don’t know how to drive yet.
4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
* Oh those big solid milk chocolate Easter bunnies and those chewy chocolate coconut mini eggs.
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
* I would to do that Easter Bunny hunting for George some other time but we focus more on the religious part of the holiday.