Are You Six Sigma Certified?
Maybe you have heard about being Six Sigma certified and wonder what it means. Six Sigma measures the quality of work and people who are Six Sigma certified are expected to work with utmost perfection.
This discipline aims to get rid of errors and defects through various methodologies that are data-driven. All aspects of businesses can benefit from people who are Six Sigma certified. So how can you achieve Six Sigma certification?
- You need to determine what level of certification you want to achieve. There are different Six Sigma belts like yellow, green, brown and black.
- Get Six Sigma training that you need from accredited training organization.
- Complete projects using the methodologies that you have learned. You can do this in your workplace or apply for internship program.
- Submit your application for Six Sigma certification, make sure that you complete all the requirements needed.
- You should pass the certification examination.
- You should also submit proofs of the Six Sigma projects that you have completed, unless you are taking your certification from the same training organization that you were trained.
The reputation of the Six Sigma certifying organization is essential. There is a huge advantage on becoming certified, in companies like Mandrien Six Sigma practices are being applied. The Mandrien Consulting Company is proud of their Six Sigma practitioners and you can become one of them once you get certified.