Chill out with your family and friends by eating healthy yogurt snack! The Chobani Greek Yogurt is so creamy, packed with protein and lots of tasty flavors where satisfaction melts from your mouth and all the way down to your tummy. My family and I just felt the same way too while eating our favorite CHO.
We tasted the following:
- Champions Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Low-fat – This is the first flavor that we tried eating. Heck, it’s chocolate! What can we say. Smiles. There are real chocolate chunks mixed in the light mixture of creamy yogurt. Champions Chobani Yogurt are made just for kids but I like to eat them as they are sweet.
- Champions Orange Vanilla Low-fat – I personally love this flavor. The orange pulp flavor is prominent and so delicious. This is Vince’s (my 18 months old) most favorite among the three flavors.
- Champions Very Berry Low-fat – The combination of raspberry, blueberry and strawberry is awesome! Though I tasted more of the red raspberries in it, I didn’t mind as it is my favorite berry.
- Black-Cherry Non-fat – My husband’s favorite of all flavors. I enjoyed eating it too. The texture of the yogurt inside this bigger cup sizes are more heavier than the Champion size. It is more for the satisfaction of an adult stomach.
- Peach Non-fat – My mother in law’s favorite. I love it because they added some tiny chunks of real peaches in it.
- 0 percent Plain Non-fat – At first, I thought the taste was horrible but when you add some sugar or fruit like blueberries in it, it will taste so very good.
- 2 percent Plain Non-fat is not bad at all too. My husband, mother in law and bro in law, love eating the plain yogurt ones. They added some frozen fruit harvests from their garden like black berries and raspberries that my brother in law harvested a few months ago.
- Vanilla 0 percent Non fat – Taste good but it will taste even better if you make parfaits with it like adding some nuts, fruits to add more sweet and fruity flavor.
This is the case of Champions Chobani greek yogurt, 16 ounces and pints that I received. Thanks Chobani!
Any kids will love eating this stuff. I’m glad that my kids had no problem eating them.
More Chobani Yogurt pictures.
I am impressed of how they packed securely these perishable items. They enclosed the yogurts in an insulated bag and put it inside a huge Styrofoam box. So if you’re planning to ship CHO to your family to other states via online, it’s guaranteed that it will get to them fresh, chilled and ready to eat.
Check out their Facebook Page here to find out how many people CHO has touched their lives. They also run promo code and others that will surely benefit you! Let’s cheer to America’s #1 favorite yogurt.
I am so excited to host a giveaway for you guys!
About the prize: One very lucky winner will get A Case of assorted flavors. Giveaway will run until 12/15 at 11:59 am EST, must be 18 years or older to enter.
This giveaway is open to US residents only!
To enter, just submit your entry in the rafflecopter form below.
Disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this promotion. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of other consumers.
Thank you for participating everyone and Good Luck!