Eyes Bright With Coastal.com For Family

This post brought to you by Coastal.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

Getting the whole family organized for eye doctor appointments then wait for weeks to have everyone fit their glasses back at the doctor’s office, can sometimes cause delay and family time changes. Many families still thrive to do it especially that it’s about eye health and that having new glasses is very important when prescribed by the doctor. Wouldn’t it be nice though if one could just have one trip altogether for eye prescription, and just stay home and buy online the prescription glasses?

I notice this busy schedule every time my husband will have his eye vision and eyeglasses checked by his Optical Doctor. My eyes opened wide when I learned the cost of his glasses is more than $500 bucks because the doctor has to make special lenses for each of his eye vision and he has to create a good frame for it. He also had a feeling that the frame cost more as it is made of silver metal that holds the lenses intact even when kids poke at it or play with it when he’s wearing it. I thought there’s got to be another place to shop for frames if in case it get broken again. Until today, I found out about Coastal.com that they are the largest online retail of eyeglasses and contact lenses within the North America. This is great because shipping will be faster than ordering eyeglasses from China. They have 366 day returns and the prices of their eyeglasses and frames are not really bad though. I like that one can get designer glasses there and that they offer half the price online than what other products in brick-and-mortar stores offer. Here’s some glasses that I thought has a nice fashion style for a girl kid, Mom and a Dad eyeglasses to wear:

1. Hello Kitty HK219 3 Demi Pink for Daughter
  2. Gucci 2216 LQU Black Dark Ruthenium Aviator style for Daddy
  3. Derek Cardigan 7006 Black Cat’s eye style for Mommy

Check out this Coastal.com video to learn more about them. Don’t forget to visit them online, and follow them in their Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest page!

Visit Sponsor's Site

21 Responses to Eyes Bright With Coastal.com For Family

1. Nicole A. says:

def need to check them out. I am overdue for a new pair.

2. SheyLuvz says:

That hello kittty sunglasses look so cute. there’s a big difference with cheap eyeglasses and a quality one. there are a lot of optical store that offering lowest prices of eye glasses it’s advisable for eye glasses wearer to read reviews like this so they know what to expect with their prescription eyeglasses.

3. Michele says:

Those certainly are expensive glasses your husband needs-I am glad that you found a place where they can be made for a less expensive price!!

4. I love their selection of sun glasses!

5. Cyndie says:

Thanks. I need some new glasses

6. I love their glasses, have a pair from over a year ago and will be ordering another one soon.

7. jheylo says:

I checked their website and they sure have lots of fashionable frames.

8. jheylo says:

I need to get my eye exam soon because my glasses needs to be upgraded. Will check this out and see if they can offer me something better than what my optical doctor has.

such cute glasses and my sn will be nedding new ones soon

10. I am always looking for great glasses for reasonable prices.

11. Corinne says:

I may give them a try. I use a different online glasses company but would be interested in comparing the price and quality.

12. April says:

i like that aviator lenses . i will check that out on their site.:)

13. Rcel says:

Going to an eye doctor and having your eyes checked plus with a prescription glasses is so expensive here in the US. I spent a total of $550 for mine and only half of it is covered by our vision insurance so yeah, it is not fun to have unhealthy eyes. If only I can take advantage of affordable frames.

14. Dhemz says:

I like that hello kitty one…it’s really cute! It’s been awhile since I had my eye-checked.

15. I liked this idea that we can order eyeglasses online and very affordable, too!

16. I love the 2nd eyeglasses you have. I do not wear eyeglasses yet. I love their eyeglasses because they are affordable and durable as well for a pair of designer eyeglasses. Nothing beats being fashionable with designer eyeglasses.

17. NovaS says:

I will probably look at them sometimes, just wondering that style they can have for me.

18. Adin B says:

I have seen these lately and CoastalCost has some lovely frames. :)

19. Coolchillmom says:

They do have a great section
    Very cute hello kitty ones

20. Bless says:

They really have wide selection of eyeglasses and the designs are like those of designer ones.

21. amiableamy says:

I like the first and last eyeglasses you choose. I did visit the site and I think they have a great deal for two pieces and I might avail it. they sent me a coupon too.