Short Scrapbook About Our Road Trip From West Virginia To Ohio

My husband and I went for road trip to attend an Applied Biblical Studies Conference. It happened 2 weeks ago.  The conference was held at Franciscan University in Steubenville, Ohio. We have to drop our kids to a friend’s house in Titusville, PA and from there, we got our road trip started taking mostly of U.S. Route 22, crossing the borders between Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio. Here’s my short scrapbook with captions about our trip. Enjoy!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

We stayed 2 nights for the conference. There were 2 single beds and 2 study tables in our room. It’s nice to experience what college dormitory rooms look and feel like. It might look low profile but we’re prepared about it because we got the cheapest accommodation than staying in the hotel. There is a common bathing area where you can choose one of the many showers with curtains, sink with mirrors and toilet room with doors. We got free breakfast, lunch and dinner meals for 2 days. At the conference house, they have worship music band, excellent visual and sound technology, awesome panel of speakers who are very friendly and humble people even though they got Masters and Doctors degree in Theology. It was a wholesome experience to recharge the batteries of our spiritual life! I also got more photos on our road trip back home where we took a different route. Stay tuned!

20 Responses to Short Scrapbook About Our Road Trip From West Virginia To Ohio

1. Oh my gosh… this is a GREAT scrapbook. What wonderful memories you will have.

I see you mentioned Titusville, I used to work there and lived in Pleasantville… in fact, My Daughter graduated from Titusville High Schoo.

2. MzBaker says:

Trips are always fun! we don’t go on many ourselves though.

3. coolchillmom says:

great fun!
    long trip
    fabulous memories

Oh wow what a lovely trip this looks like – one day I would love to pop over to the US and just travel around it, there seems to be so much to explore. x

5. That is such a wonderful scrapbook full of precious memories. We live in Ohio and drive to WV all the time. My son lives in WV. I can’t wait to see your trip home pictures!

6. Lisa says:

Looks like a scenic road trip. I love road trips!

aw thank you for taking me along it was really nice seeing new things

8. Corinne says:

I love your online scrapbook! Very cute. Great pics from your trip. I never seem to be able to get good ones from the car.

9. Michele says:

That looked like a lot of interesting scenery. I am glad you enjoyed the retreat!

10. Pam says:

Looked like a great trip with beautiful scenery and just what the doctor ordered for you and your husband.

11. patricia says:

Looks like you had a fun trip! That bridge looks like the skyway bridge in Florida. I love how you made it into a scrapbook.

12. Cyndie says:

The bridge looks scary! lol Hope you had a great trip

13. Cynthia L says:

I used to live in West Virginia and my daughter went to college in Ohio. They are both lovely states. West Virginia has to be one of the most beautiful states around. Glad you had a good time.

14. I think it is great that you and your husband took time to be together and enhance your spiritual lives.

15. is like you had a great time in your conference everybody should experience dorm life at some point in their life

16. That looks familiar hehehe, sayang di tayo nagkita.

17. You made some lovely memories here! I love that you chose a cheaper place to stay and have no problem with it – looking at how expensive staying at a hotel can get, this was a good decision.

18. Nova S says:

Very clever way to save money from accommodation, that’s what is more important saving at the same time comfortable. Like those places you’ve shared too.