Short Scrapbook About Our Roadtrip From Ohio To Pennsylvania

Here’s the part 2 short scrapbook about our road trip back home from the bible conference a few weeks ago. My husband decided to take a different route from Ohio to Pennsylvania. It was an interesting route, as we passed by two huge power plants and the route has lots of scenic landscapes. So enjoy the view folks!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

At first, I didn’t want to leave the campus without taking one last picture with me in it. It might take a few years for me to visit back but I sure treasured the time I spent with my husband there. We passed by a coal-fired power plant which is at W.H. Sammis using Route 7 freeway. It was interesting to go through the tunnel under the power plant. One of it’s chimneys is said to be one of the tallest chimneys in the world. They are also known to be one of the world’s largest and most successful engineering firms. Beside it is the New Cumberland river locks and dam in the Ohio river. We passed by a nuclear power plant at Beaver Valley, PA. We sure closed our windows during this trip. I asked my husband if it’s like the nuclear power plant that got damaged in Japan. He said yes and I said we should get out there fast. I know he’s very fascinated of these huge engineering stuff but I got scared when we passed by that nuclear power plant. When we got to Franklin, PA, I felt relieved. I felt so excited to see my kids who are happy campers at our friends house in Titusville, PA.

31 Responses to Short Scrapbook About Our Roadtrip From Ohio To Pennsylvania

1. Areeba says:

Woah, interesting photographs!

Oh wow it looks like an amazing time – thank you so much for sharing your lovely pictures :) x

3. Frankin, Pa was my old stomping ground. I grew up in that town and still go there very often. Have you ever been to Apple Fest?

4. It looks like you guys had the opportunity to really see the sights. I think scrapbooking is a great way to preserve those precious memories.

5. Julia Potvin says:

Great scrapbook, I feel like I took the trip with you! Awesome photo’s, looks like it was a great trip with so many sites to see!

6. Annemarie says:

It looks like you had lots of fun, I love road trips!

7. Andrea Smith says:

What fabulous photos. I have never been out of Florida, so this helps me see a little bit of the world I am missing,. Thanks for sharing.

8. Pam says:

I love to travel and to see other parts of the country so this is fascinating. It has been a long time since I have been to Pa. Thanks for taking us along on your journey.

9. You took some great pictures! I love that you shared your scrapbook with us! I hope to see more of these in the future!

10. Looks like you had an amazing time and you got some really great photos in the process. Love the photos!

11. I have never been any further North than western north tip of VA. I would love to go to PA and NYC.
    Looks like you saw a lot of places. Thanks for sharing with us.

12. Akhil says:

WOW!! these are some really decent and nice pictures, I hope you enjoyed the trip :) I do love road trips and i am crazy about it 😀

13. Corinne says:

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. My kids always love passing power plants and watching the steam escape the vents. They think they are cloud makers.

14. Michelle H says:

I love all the smokestack pictures-it’s truly representative of that area! And I love that it was blue skies so they didn’t make the area look dirty.

what a wonderful trip thank you for sharing

16. Chavonne H says:

I would like to go on a road trip someday. I love how you put together a collage of each place, it’s really awesome!

17. sharon says:

Love road trips and seeing new parts of the world. I haven’t been there but we did cover alot of miles this summer!

18. Pam says:

Great trip and great pictures. It is so nice that you have someone to leave your kids with and can feel comfortable getting away.

19. sarah clegg says:

awesome looking roadtrip!! and some excellant photos!!

20. Ondria Witt says:

What beautiful photos! I love the dig scrapbook, too! I used to scrap a lot and haven’t done anything since my son was born, almost 3 years ago! I would love to get back into it!

21. Noor Unnahar says:

Trips always get me excited . Fun photos.

22. Awesome scrapbook sis! Sayang di tayo nagkita hehehe,. Love the photos you took!

23. It looks like a fun little trip. I love scapbooking it is a great way to record memories.

24. Nova S says:

Amazing scrapbook, at least I’ve learn something about your road trip. Thanks for sharing.

25. Viccy H says:

Wow, lovely photographs, and a great way to present them!

26. Catherine L. says:

Great pictures! I love road trips because you get to see so many things and places that you miss on a plane. These trips make for some of the best memories.

27. What an awesome road trip. I haven’t crossed from state to state by on a car yet. this should be on our “to do” list.

28. Beautiful and interesting views. Thanks for taking me to a tour… LOL!

29. Gorgeous! Love seeing pics from trips like this. Looks like a lot of fun.

30. Aida Ingram says:

Wow this is such a great collection of pictures and it is so cool that you did something like this not just to share, but to have so many great pictures to look back on those memories. We are right next door to Pa and I have never heard of, let alone been to these places.