LEGO Minifigure Christmas Greeting Card

This post brought to you by LEGO. All opinions are 100% mine.

Are you looking for creative ways to send Christmas Greetings to your family? Does your family love playing LEGOs? If you do both then you might want to check out LEGO Minifigure Family today to create your own family minifigs and turn them into cute greeting cards!

Oh my boys love playing LEGOs at home. It’s a fun activity for kids and families! When I found out that LEGO has created an online experience called “LEGO Minifigure Family”, I didn’t hesitate to check it out right away. I called my kids to help me customize their looks in it too! They enjoyed choosing the different expressions, outfits and backgrounds that’s provided in their website. We came up to 3 different family minifigs here because my two boys chose their own design and I also chose a design. Now I’m confused which one to print as a greeting card! (Laughs) I thought this is really cool that LEGO created this fun app for free! You can also customize the greeting message, and when you’re done, you can download your family minifigure in your computer and you can print it at home. Or you can share it right away to your family and friends online! Create your own family minifig today! Have fun!

Visit Sponsor's Site

28 Responses to LEGO Minifigure Christmas Greeting Card

1. Nova S says:

I actually tried the mini figurine online and it was funny. I had fun customizing them.

2. This is seriously adorable. I have seen a few of these floating around lately and I keep meaning to get over there and make one for my family.

3. teresa mccluskey says:

Love this! I am so heading over there right now to make one for my family. My girls will get a kick out of it!

how cute so heading over we love everything lego around here

5. Lawna says:

My children love playing with Legos! We will definitely have to check this site out. It looks like a ton of fun!

6. These are so fun. How cool you can customize them to look like your family.

7. Michele says:

They really are adorable and unique! I used to play with legos years ago–I probably would really enjoy doing this!

8. I keep meaning to go check this out with my youngest, thank you for the reminder. Luckily he is next to me so we can make ours righ tnow.

What a cute idea I love it – I might have to go and have a play now.. I wonder if you can add in pets. x

10. Pam says:

I have seen these on several sites and am inspired to go make a lego version of our family too!

11. Seeing lego always brings back memories since my brother always plays with them way back – these are adorable, so cute!

12. How ding dang cute is this? My daughter would totally love this!

13. Theresa says:

My girls would love this! They have a new found love of Lego Friends, so this would make them really happy! Thanks for sharing!

14. melanie says:

These are too cute. I have seen something similar before but not Lego. I love this,

15. We made one of these LEGO MiniFigure Holiday cards too! And it was so much fun! I just love them!

16. Annie says:

Totally lovin’ the north pole one, too cute!

17. Pam says:

I tried this and had a great time doing it. Lots of festive fun!

18. My boys would love this. They are big lego fans. Had no idea that this was even available. Thanks for sharing.

19. Kelli Avery says:

These are such a fun way to make and send ecards. very fun and creative!

20. This is just way too cute and fun. I see this circling around the cyberworld. 🙂 So stinking cute!

21. Amiyrah says:

Oh my word. My son would love to do this! He is obsessed with legos. We’ll have to do this together tonight and send it out to family.

22. amandaa says:

we love our legos. Of course greetings are not something my kiddos have done with theirs, yet 🙂

23. Ashley Gill says:

I made one of these with my family! It is so cute! I love that you can change their clothes!

24. This is so cute. All kids love lego so I know even my boys would get a kick out of creating a greeting card like this one.

25. Corinne says:

We made one of these and it was so much fun. It’s amazing how much you can customize the characters. We even included our dog and cat.

26. Lolo says:

This is so much fun! I need to make one with my son!

27. I’d love to give one to my family. Looks fun to do!

28. Really cute Holiday card, my little guy would love it!

Comments are closed.