Banana and Peach With Protein mix Smoothie

This is the smoothie drink that I made today. I was hungry after doing a 10.5 laps of walking in the YMCA gym while the boys went swimming. I like to drink smoothies before and after exercise but today, I decided to eat a small lunch meal, went walking in the gym and drink this smoothie with protein mix when I got home.

bananaandpeachproteinshake

I mixed 1 banana, 1 cup of canned peaches, 1 cup of water, 4 ice cubes and 1 scoop of protein mix to make this banana and peach with protein mix smoothie.

fuitsandproteinmix

Here’s my awesome new blender at work. Smiles.

proteinshakemix

And here’s my brand of protein mix at the moment. I like the french vanilla flavor of this mix and that it only has 110 calories per scoop. I bought it at Wegmans for $8. You can find it also in Walmart. I will still try to find another protein mix than this one though. I want to find the one that has natural ingredients in it and no aspartame. Will share it here in my blog when I get to find another one. For now, I will try to consume this as the flavor is delicious. It does help in holding hunger up to 4 hours. How about you, do you drink smoothies with protein mix too?

56 Responses to Banana and Peach With Protein mix Smoothie

1. Triplezmom says:

I’ve never been a fan of smoothies. I would probably just eat the bananas and peaches and drink a glass of water!

2. Kungphoo says:

What a great looking smoothie.. That is something i can drink daily.

3. Sandra says:

This looks so good and something I am willing to try. Thanks for sharing!

4. Mmm, these look delicious! I’m going to have to try them! :)

5. Heather says:

I love smoothies and banana and peach seem like a good combination.

6. Kisa Johnson says:

My favorite smoothies are orange mango. :) I can’t do banana in smoothies because I’m allergic to them. :(

7. Mistee Dawn says:

Oh yum. I love Banana and peaches. Never thought to mix them in a smoothie.

8. Michelle F. says:

That looks really good. I need to change up my protein shakes.

9. OMG that looks delish!!! Thanks for sharing. I would of never thought to use slim fast.

10. Looks delicious and healthy. I love drinking juices that sodas since i have a history of diabetic in our family

11. Amber Nelson says:

I would definitely like to try this. I have never had any smoothies like this before.

12. Petro Neagu says:

In my opinion this is the best way to eat before and after exercising. Small and light on your tummy but very nutritious.

13. Peach & banana is one of my favorite smoothies. I love to add Vanilla protein powder.

14. I have been hearing so many people talk about smoothies lately. This sounds like a yummy one.

15. Marina says:

That’s good Inday. Besides, this smoothie will keep you young always.

16. This sounds SOOOOO good. Sadly, I can’t eat bananas anymore because I don’t digest them right, but I really do miss them.

17. I don’t eat protein powder as we try to avoid most processed foods but we love smoothies! Thanks for sharing!

18. lawna says:

Looks healthy yet satisfying! I could definitely drink this right now!

19. Louida says:

I love drinking smoothies, especially during the summer. I never thought of using Slim Fast to make a smoothie. I’ll need to try it some day. Thanks for your recipe Mel!

20. Terry says:

My Hubs has been trying to diet and I have been doing everything I can to help him. That smoothie looks so good, that I would probably make it for him and drink it myself.

21. Amanda Ortiz says:

I’m so hesitant to try the Slim Fast powder. I don’t like the powdery/chalky taste and am afraid this might taste like that. Looks delish though!

22. Kristi says:

I am going to look for this protein powder. I wasn’t aware that Slim Fast had one. I use a chocolate powder in smoothies on occasion. I’ll bet the peaches taste great in this. Looks great!

Yum Slim Fast is amazing i love the different smoothie you can make with the powder.

24. I really enjoy a good smoothie. I typically put strawberry and banana together, will have to try the peach and banana!

25. Tess says:

I love smoothies so I could do this. Slimfast has changed the taste to better over the years. lol

26. I prefer the store brand organic protein powder at my local grocery store.

27. Lady Lilith says:

Sounds amazing. When I have a smoothie, I usually mix a bunch of frozen and soft fruits together. Then I add some flax seed to make it more filling.

28. Nicole Brady says:

I love smoothies and just started drinking protein shakes. Usually, I gravitate toward either chocolate or mixed berry. Can’t say I’ve had a peach one before.

29. jobeth says:

I love protein smootheis. I also love banana this looks so good!

30. Pam says:

I love smoothies and especially love being able to drink them for breakfast. So easy and tastes great.

31. These smoothies look really good. Many of my friends are jumping on the smoothie bandwagon and I understand that they are really healthy for you too.

32. Amber Nelson says:

I may have to jump on the bandwagon and try this!

33. It is almost Spring which is when I start enjoying shakes again, I prefer mine with frozen fruit and it is just too cold this time of year I never thought to use Slim Fast in them though, that is a great idea.

34. I love protein smoothies. But I prefer for my protein powder to have at least 20 grams of protein and to be low carb since I add fruit for the carbs.

35. April says:

I have a smoothie every morning for breakfast. Shakeology vanilla with almond milk, peanut butter, and banana is my favorite.

36. Pam says:

I would love to find one without aspartame too. If you find one, let us know. These look delicious.

37. veronica says:

That’s a great looking smoothie. Simple ingredients and easy to make

38. Melanie says:

These would make a great breakfast, or an after noon snack. This is easy to make, looks like it tastes great

39. Sounds delicious. I have not seen any slim fast protein powder around but I will keep an eye out and give this recipe a try!

40. Toni says:

I bet this tastes great. I do a blueberry and banana smoothie almost each morning.

41. I haven’t tried the Slim Fast protein powder. I don’t usually like protein powder, but I’ve been wondering if this one tasted better. I am going to give it a try!

42. katie says:

I love smoothies, and this one looks amazing. I’m going to have to add it to my list of smoothies to try!

43. Ashley Gill says:

This sounds yummy! I love that you threw a little weight loss powder in there too!

44. oh yummy. might make some of this right now. But I’ll have to use banana flavour slim fast

45. I never thought about putting banana and peaches together, but now that I think about it – it sounds delicious! I usually try to put a little protein powder in. I can’t add too much or it is too powdery for my liking.

46. Gingermommy says:

Yum! This sounds wonderful and looks so good. Great combo and option for healthy living (Kim)

47. Amanda Love says:

Oh this smoothie sounds delicious! I will have to give this a go. I think the kids would love this as much as I would.

48. I would like to try this powder yotch, ako ra na try kato gikan sa lata…ehehehe….need to lose weight…I gain a few pounds again…hay life! looks refreshing…kalami!

49. Theresa says:

I am a sucker for a smoothie! This one sounds so good! Perfect for a warm summer day!

50. I love using slim fast. I am always making protein smoothies because I have lots of health issues the some times I can’t eat regular food.

51. I would love this! I’ve been looking for new smoothie recipes!

52. I love smoothies but I don’t like having bananas in them. I will exclude the bananas and make it with only peaches.

53. Annie says:

That sounds so good right now! I love peaches & them in smoothies are delish!

54. Wow, this is such a good try to make – I love peaches and in a banana smoothie – that just sounds awesome!

55. Erica says:

This looks like a really good smoothie. My eight year old would eat ANYTHING if it came in a smoothie! Thanks for sharing!