I really like the fabric quality and style of this new hat. The fabric is not so thin and not so thick that it will keep your head cool and non-sweaty. It’s just the right thickness for the head/scalp to feel some air when wearing it.
My brother in law, who is a devoted gardener, teased that this is for “I’m officially not a Redneck person”. I laughed. But it’s true though when you’re not used to gardening, you don’t like the sun burning the back of your neck. I’m so happy I received this hat for review and I wear it in those days that my kids and I helped him doing gardening stuff in his garden. We had lots of Hot days between July and August. I wash this hat by handwashing only and use it when it’s really sunny outdoors.
Here are more good features of the Sungrabbies Sundancer hat:
- It has certified sun fabric that blocks 98 plus percent of the sun’s UV rays.
- It has a nice, soft, moisture wicking sweatband that hugs the forehead.
- You can adjust the sizing buckle at the back of the hat.
- The wide brim has a down-slope 4 and 1/2 inches brim that shades the entire face.
- It has a chinstrap with cord lock.
- It has 7 and 1/2 inches of pleated waterfall veil for shading the neck.
- You can choose any of the 5 available colors of this hat. I chose the Caribbean color and I love it!
- You can get it for $39 dollars with $7.95 dollars for shipping!
I also like that this hat has very nice stitches to secure the important parts like the waterfall veil and the wide brim.
For my cons about this hat, it’s a little bit expensive. But the customer service are really courteous if you have want to ask questions.
I hope you too can check out Sungrabbies online today! They carry Sun hats, Sun accessories, clothing for kids, men and women and more!
This is the buckle at the back of the hat.
This is the underside of the hat. You can see what the sweatband and the chinstrap look like.
And this is me wearing my pretty blue hat. Winks.
Disclosure: The hat product is being provided to me by Sungrabbies for my participation in this blogging/trial program. This item(s) is not intended as payment for any favorable opinions. I’m working with the Sungrabbies brand and that they provided the product for the review to ensure we’re operating within FTC guidelines.