If you have a website, and you want to increase its traffic, you need to understand that you can’t just sit back and relax. You need to work in order to get your website ranking alongside other top-performing sites. Here are a few tips to help you out:
- Create a site with valuable content, products, or services.
- Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content and spread them evenly throughout the document.
- Research and… read more
I created a new blog badge the other day. I still have my avatar in green shirt. It has been a while I haven’t played with graphics on my computer. I used to play graphics using GIMP 2.8 software, but now that I have Adobe Photoshop CS5 and getting the hang of it, I’m beginning to shift and feeling in love with it by using it more often. I also have a Adobe Lightroom 3 which thanks of my good… read more
Hi folks! How do you find my blog’s new pink looks? I just tweaked the CSS here and there and made the banner and background using Photoshop. Some of the banner graphics I bought from Shutterstock and Depositphotos online. I really liked shopping graphic arts there as they offer the .eps files where you can customize them in Adobe Illustrator and convert them to .psd to open it in Photoshop. The reason why I do this is that Illustrator can’t… read more
Are you looking for ways to Dress Up your Twitter Profile? Then Check out these following steps I made without spending a penny:
- Log in to your Twitter Profile.
- Click Settings.
- Click Designs.
- Under the default background themes, Click Check out Themeleon.
- It will let you proceed to a page asking if you want to customize your Twitter account with them, if yes, click log in to Twitter.
- Click Authorize App.
- Choose a design that you like in… read more